cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas Vazquez <Nicolas.Vazq...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Failed to copy the volume from the source primary storage pool to secondary storage
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2019 22:48:55 GMT
Hi Asai,

The error itself is not very descriptive but you can find more information on the logs around
the failure. If you need help with it please upload it

Regards,
Nicolas Vazquez

De: Asai
Enviado: lunes, 10 de junio 18:08
Asunto: Failed to copy the volume from the source primary storage pool to secondary storage
Para: users@cloudstack.apache.org

Greetings,

I am trying to figure out the steps in migrating a KVM based guest to a
Xen based guest.

I have attempted to download the KVM volume so that I can attempt to
attach the volume to a Xen based VM, however I get the following error
when trying to download the volume:

"Failed to copy the volume from the source primary storage pool to
secondary storage"

My secondary storage is 90% full, but it's actually got over 500 GB in
it and this VM is under 60 GB, so there is plenty of room for the VM on
secondary.

Any advice or direction would be appreciated.

Asai

Nicolas.Vazquez@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue