cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: committer with merge rights on cloudstack-www
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2019 14:08:16 GMT
Swen - it would be *great* if you're able to take this on - its been a frustration of mine
for some time

Kind regards
Giles

giles.sirett@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

-----Original Message-----
From: Swen - swen.io <me@swen.io>
Sent: 10 April 2019 17:22
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: committer with merge rights on cloudstack-www

Dear community,

I want to get more involved in the great CloudStack community than only by this list. What
I am looking for is to get our public page more informative and up-to-date from a content
point of view. If you are want to get involved in CloudStack and are hitting the official
page it looks kind of outdated and/or not maintained. I want to take care of this. Therefore
I need merge privileges on the page repo on github and I ask kindly if this is ok for the
community.

cu Swen