cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack 4.11.2 SS problem
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2019 16:55:06 GMT
I agree that would be a bug Ivan, but please try to confirm what happened
actually through logs ?

Now that I checked, I do recall one similar case actually, where template
seems to be present physically on storage (images itself that is - can you
also confirm your templates are present on SS, beside template.properties
being nulled ???) - and also template is present in template_zone_ref.

Can you please do the check above ?

I'm wondering what else you might be missing (if anything) in DB or on SS
filesystem, beside the row in the template_store_ref.

--

Andrija Panić