cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: committer with merge rights on cloudstack-www
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2019 10:11:53 GMT
Is the following (what I did actually) enough ?

1.	Go to ASF ID, and add your github username(s): https://id.apache.org
2.	Go to Github settings and enable 2FA (two-factor authentication, I use google authenticator)
3.	Go to gitbox setup page: https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/

Once you've done #1-3, it may take upto an hour for the gitbox/asf scripts to kick and add
your github account to the apache Github org and allow committer/access to cloudstack related
repository.

Cheers

andrija.panic@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Angus <paul.angus@shapeblue.com>
Sent: 11 April 2019 10:06
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: committer with merge rights on cloudstack-www

AH, it looks like 'we' have not noticed "the forest for the trees!"....

There is a miniscule amount about the subject here.
http://cloudstack.apache.org/about.html

I'll action myself to write up some kind of explanation...

paul.angus@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
Amadeus House, Floral Street, London  WC2E 9DPUK @shapeblue