cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Fast access to specific templates vs. secondary storage
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2019 12:40:00 GMT
Peter - as Andrija and Ivan have said this is standard behaviour - but check out http://cloudstack.apache.org/api/apidocs-4.11/apis/prepareTemplate.html

This API call lets you push templates from secondary to primary - but you need to also then
set " storage.template.cleanup.enabled" to false to stop templates being housekept - hence
this may not be ideal in all circumstances since you generally want housekeeping to happen.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue