cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: TCP port of libvird, possible typo in Quick Installation Guide - CentOS 6
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2019 09:49:50 GMT
Hi Larry,

strictly technically speaking that is acceptable port - but you are right, should be a default
one from libvirtd.conf - updated in docs MASTER branch. (centos6 guide will still keep old
one)

Kind regards
Andrija

andrija.panic@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Sevilla <sevilla.larry.oss@gmail.com>
Sent: 07 March 2019 09:08
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: TCP port of libvird, possible typo in Quick Installation Guide - CentOS 6

Hi,

attn: Andrija

I have followed the Quick Installation Guide using CentOS 6 at:
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/4.11.2.0/quickinstallationguide/qig.html

In the Libvirt Configuration and file /etc/libvirt/libvirtd.conf, the commented line is:
#tcp_port = "16509"

In the QIG, its "16059".
There's a possible typo the QIG.

anyway, I have successfully configured my installation.

Currently, learning how to use.