cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From David Merrill <david.merr...@otelco.com>
Subject Re: UI Icons visibility when Started vs Stopped
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2019 19:47:55 GMT
Visible but greyed out please.

I prefer knowing that an action is possible and understanding that if it's greyed out that
something about a current state prevents its use.

David Merrill
Senior Systems Engineer,
Managed and Private/Hybrid Cloud Services
OTELCO
92 Oak Street, Portland ME 04101
office 207.772.5678 <callto:207.772.5678>
www.otelco.com <http://www.otelco.com>/business/managed-services

Confidentiality Message
The information contained in this e-mail transmission may be confidential and legally privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution,
copying or other use of this information, including attachments, is prohibited. If you received
this message in error, please call me at 207.772.5678 <callto:207.772.5678> so this
error can be corrected.