cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ivan Kudryavtsev <kudryavtsev...@bw-sw.com>
Subject Re: CPU live migration question
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2019 14:23:59 GMT
The only problem is with live migration and when cpu frequency is set to
the highest rate possible, while new cpu has lower rate.

Other problem is when passthrough is set and cpus belong to various
families like x5600 and E5-2600 V4. Then you should avoid passthrough and
set in agent config lowest possible cpu among all cluster hosts. Next,
restart agents and restart every VM to get new cpu model.

вт, 19 февр. 2019 г., 8:40 Ugo Vasi ugo.vasi@procne.it.invalid: