cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Adam Witwicki <awitwi...@oakfordis.com>
Subject RE: Change an instances NIC
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2019 15:00:18 GMT
Cheers Ivan, that does the job

Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: Ivan Kudryavtsev <kudryavtsev_ia@bw-sw.com>
Sent: 20 February 2019 14:27
To: users <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Change an instances NIC

** This mail originated from OUTSIDE the Oakford corporate network. Treat hyperlinks and attachments
in this email with caution. **

Adam,

just change OS family to the Linux for templates, ISOs which use your VMs and restart VMs
via stop/start.

ср, 20 февр. 2019 г., 8:39 Adam Witwicki awitwicki@oakfordis.com: