cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Adam Witwicki <awitwi...@oakfordis.com>
Subject RE: Converting a VPC
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2019 10:42:26 GMT
Cheers Andrija, that does the job.

Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrija Panic <andrija.panic@shapeblue.com>
Sent: 07 February 2019 08:08
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: Converting a VPC

** This mail originated from OUTSIDE the Oakford corporate network. Treat hyperlinks and attachments
in this email with caution. **

Hi Adam,

You probably want to do a "migration" to another network - i.e. go to the specific VM's NIC
tab:
-  Add a new Network to the VM (add an existing L2 network - TBH, I never tried this with
L2 network, but I can confirm it works for any VPC, Shared or Isolated network) - effectively
you are adding additional NIC to your VM
-  Make this new network Default, so you can...
-  ...remove original Network from the VM

(When you say L2, I assume the new model in 4.11 that has no IP settings no VR, nothing...)

This way you have performed "migration" of VM from on network to another.

Kind regards,
Andrija

andrija.panic@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com