cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Darren Cole <dc...@aseg.com.INVALID>
Subject Ubuntu packages not signed?
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2019 00:48:37 GMT
I remember seeing a message about getting packages for Ubuntu/Debian building again for http://download.cloudstack.org/
I see the packages now, but I get a message they are unsigned.
I've manually added the release.asc file from download.cloudstack.org with apt-key, but I
still get the error.

Did package signing get turned back on as well?
Or did the key change that was being used?

I've only just started looking so maybe I've got a configuration wrong.
But I'm using the same ansible I used to install before (probably spring of last year or a
bit earlier, but still should work)
I'm running Ubuntu LTS 16.04 xenial.

Darren Cole
--
This e-mail is confidential.  Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information
it contains other than by the intended recipient is forbidden.  If you are not the intended