cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject Re: Templates for Apache Cloudstack
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2019 16:29:46 GMT
Hi,

I have discovered where the problem lies. Cloud-init has finally caught up with Cloudstack,
we can call the set-password module at every boot now.
So to get everything working we need to:
1. get rid of custom scripts for password
2. replace "set-passwords" with "[set-passwords, always]" in /etc/cloud/cloud.cfg

I have started new build jobs for Ubuntu 18.04 Xen and KVM with the fix and will correct the
other templates in the next few days.

Nux!
www.nux.ro