cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject Re: Templates for Apache Cloudstack
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2019 12:53:12 GMT
Asender,

Access to the lab sounds good, I'm in an unfortunate situation where I actually don't have
access to ACS anymore to test ...

Actually, before that, can you give this a try?
http://dl.openvm.eu/cloudstack/macchinina/x86_64/

This template has not changed in a long time and it always sort of worked. If on KVM you can
add it as virtio (not scsi) and password enabled.

Regards

Nux!
www.nux.ro