cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Henry Bonath <he...@thebonaths.com>
Subject Re: Officila Ubuntu 18.04 LTS and Cent OS 7 Installation document
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2019 20:51:38 GMT
Cesar,
The quick Install guide on the Github page covers CentOS 7.5:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-documentation/blob/master/source/quickinstallationguide/qig.rst

I have found this guide for Ubuntu 18.04, although I haven't tried it yet,
it is obviously not official by any means:
https://rohityadav.cloud/blog/cloudstack-kvm/

Hope this helps,
-Henry