cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rakesh Venkatesh <www.rakeshv....@gmail.com>
Subject Calling cloudstack container service API's from Cloudstack
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2019 13:10:32 GMT
Hello Folks

I am wondering if there is a way to call cloudstack container service API
from cloudstack? I want to delete all the containers created by a domain
when the domain is deleted. I am using cloudstack version 4.7 with KVM and
when I delete a domain, the containers created by domain are still active.
So I want to call deleteContainerCluster API from cloudstack deleteDomain
API.

What modifications should I make
in server/src/com/cloud/user/DomainManagerImpl.java of Cloudstack or
DeleteContainerClusterCmd.java of CCS? Any examples of this usage are
helpful.

--
Thanks and regards
Rakesh venkatesh