cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Anurag Awasthi <Anurag.Awas...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Output of listVirtualMachineMetrics API
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2019 09:28:35 GMT
Hello,

I am using a monkeybox KVM based setup with a single host to play with Cloudstack and observe
the below output of list virtualmachinemetrics regarding memory usage for a VM of small type-

      "memory": 512,
      "memoryintfreekbs": 608844,
      "memorykbs": 524288,
      "memorytargetkbs": 524288,
      "memorytotal": "0.50 GB",

I had the couple of questions regarding this -
1) Is memoryintfreekbs the memory free in kbs or something else?
2) If above is yes, isn't the free memory supposed to be smaller than total?

Is this a known issue or am I missing something about these metrics.

Thanks!
Best Regards,
Anurag Awasthi

Anurag.Awasthi@shapeblue.comĀ