cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Output of listVirtualMachineMetrics API
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2019 09:44:04 GMT
Hi Anurag,

Looks odd. In short your values show memorykbs = memorytargetkbs = (memory x 1024) = (memorytotal
x 1024 x 1024) - so in other words looks like the same metric.

Memoryintfreekbs should be smaller - my only guess here is that it's actually hypervisor internal
used memory - which would be memorykbs + hypervisor overhead.

This is guesswork only though - a code check is probably required here.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue