cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resource Allocation Question
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2018 21:27:22 GMT
In my case, hyperthreading number of cores (whatever OS sees as number of
cores) times the TurboBoost GHZ is what I get, so for 2x8 cored 2.6Ghz (32
cores with hyperthreading) I get 32 x 3.4 Ghz, which is not what you can
achieve at any time (that frequency can be obtained on only very few cores
at any moment, not nearly all cores).

Go to Host in GUI and check its statistics, you will see - take into
account any overprovisioning applied....

Cheers