cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: new committer: Boris Stoyanov (AKA Bobby)
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2018 10:18:24 GMT
Congratulations Bobby!

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue
 S: +44 20 3603 0540  | dag.sonstebo@shapeblue.com | http://www.shapeblue.com <http://www.shapeblue.com/>
| Twitter:@ShapeBlue <https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

On 13/12/2018, 09:29, "Paul Angus" <paul.angus@shapeblue.com> wrote:

    Hi Everyone,

    The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack
    has invited Boris Stoyanov to become a committer and we are pleased
    to announce that he has accepted.

    Please join me in congratulating Bobby!

    Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
    project since there is no need to go via the patch
    submission process. This should enable better productivity.
    Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management
    and to guide the direction of the project.

    paul.angus@shapeblue.com
    www.shapeblue.com
    @shapeblue

Dag.Sonstebo@shapeblue.com