cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From David Merrill <david.merr...@otelco.com>
Subject Re: new committer: Boris Stoyanov (AKA Bobby)
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2018 14:34:48 GMT
Congratulations Bobby!

David Merrill
Senior Systems Engineer,
Managed and Private/Hybrid Cloud Services
OTELCO
92 Oak Street, Portland ME 04101
office 207.772.5678 <callto:207.772.5678>
www.otelco.com <http://www.otelco.com>/business/managed-services

Confidentiality Message
The information contained in this e-mail transmission may be confidential and legally privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution,
copying or other use of this information, including attachments, is prohibited. If you received
this message in error, please call me at 207.772.5678 <callto:207.772.5678> so this
error can be corrected.