cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Vivek Singh" <vive...@cyborgsys.net>
Subject Storage VM not getting start new setup
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2018 11:11:34 GMT
Hello Friends,

I am new to cloudstack and from last 2 weeks I am struggling to install
cloudstack using  quick installation procedure
(http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-installation/en/4.9/q
ig.html).

I tried all the method that I can google and apply but no luck.

I am using  VM on ESXi  as a management server. I enable promiscuous mode on
ESXi switch. I am using Centos6.10

My ssvm and cosole-proxy VM are not coming up. I'm login through
virt-manager  into both system vm and found their network cards are not up.

I assign static ip and rebooted but all the ip deleted from interfaces after
reboot.

I am attaching log when I started the installation utill I getting the error
message "There is no secondary storage VM for secondary storage host".

I really appreciate any help

Vivek Singh