cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.11.2.0 RC5
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2018 22:50:40 GMT
Mgmt. server should ssh into VR.
I'll fire a similar build in out lab.

paul.angus@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

-----Original Message-----
From: Tutkowski, Mike <Mike.Tutkowski@netapp.com>
Sent: 14 November 2018 22:41
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org; users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.11.2.0 RC5

Right, I’ve compiled and run with –Dnoredist. The SSVM and CPVM come up fine. They both
show the VM and agent running. The VR boots up. I can see it at the login prompt in vSphere
Client. I don’t see any obvious errors in cloud.log. Maybe a port is blocked and it can’t
talk to the management server?