cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ivan Kudryavtsev <kudryavtsev...@bw-sw.com>
Subject Re: cloudstack reset VM password files
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2018 19:47:41 GMT
Rene, thank you for your confirmation that it works. I'll check it again,
but my configuration looks like yours (haven't checked line by line) and
password reset doesn't work with cloud-init from ubuntu apt repository. Our
engineer rebuilds template delivery CI/CD pipeline now and we will have a
chance to test again.

--
With best regards, Ivan Kudryavtsev
Bitworks LLC