cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Alvarez Fernando <falva...@arsat.com.ar.INVALID>
Subject can't enable autoscaling options
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2018 14:29:36 GMT
Hi there!

Some time ago I am trying to enable the "autoscaling" function on my cloudstack platform without
success.
The idea is to enable the function without netscaler for a kind of POC, however and beyond
to meet the prerequisites (enable the function from global settings, create a template with
xen-tools, etc), I can not visualize the function from the balancing options.
My current version of cloudstack installed is 4.9.3.0.
Any ideas about where I would be failing?

Regards,

Fernando.