cloudstack-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Sami Rajala (FAPPS)" <sami.raj...@fapps.com>
Subject Re: VM Snapshot not removed from primary SR
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2018 14:54:05 GMT
Hi,

CS running on 4.11.1.0 and does not work.

BR
-sami


10.10.2018 16.49, "Rafael Weingärtner" <rafaelweingartner@gmail.com>:

>If I am not mistaken, this has already been fixed in 4.11.1.0
>
>On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 10:31 AM Sami Rajala <sami.rajala@fapps.com>
>wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>>
>> I have got zero advice for this.
>>
>> "I have had weird issue since I updated CS from 4.9 to 4.10.
>> CS does not delete/remove temporary snapshot from primary SR and I have
>> had to removed it by manual time to time, before 30 snapshot limit has
>> reached.
>> + doesn't CS not update secondary_storege count on snapshot_count table”
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Now I have a situation where Xenserver has 19 snapshot on primary SR for
>> each VM + resource count for ”secondary_storege” in database increase
>>all
>> the time per account.
>> ACS storage cleaner removed old snapshots from secondary when they
>>getting
>> old, but thats all, not decrease resource count for ”secondary_storege”
>> with value of deleted snapshot ( or not remove snapshot from primary SR
>> after snapshot has created and copied to secondary )
>>
>> I have still delete primary snapshot by manual + give a new value for
>>  ”secondary_storege” before they reach limit.
>>
>> has anyone got this kind of issue? any fix
>>
>> BR
>> -sami
>>
>>
>>
>> 14.9.2018 12.26, "Sami Rajala (FAPPS)" <sami.rajala@fapps.com>:
>>
>> >Continue,
>> >
>> >I created template from VM-s latest snapshot after 3 days ( one parent
>>+
>> >2
>> >child snapshot) - without errors/warning
>> >CS create VM from this template ok, but Xen could not start VM
>> >
>> >so, I return back to situation where every snapshot is full and manual
>> >removing snapshot from primary
>> >
>> >Has anyone any advice?
>> >
>> >BR
>> >-sami
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >13.9.2018 7.56, "Sami Rajala (FAPPS)" <sami.rajala@fapps.com>:
>> >
>> >>Hello
>> >>
>> >>I have had weird issue since I updated CS from 4.9 to 4.10.
>> >>CS does not delete/remove temporary snapshot from primary SR and I
>>have
>> >>had to removed it by manual time to time, before 30 snapshot limit has
>> >>reached.
>> >>+ doesn¹t CS not update secondary_storege count on snapshot_count
>>table
>> >>
>> >>It works fine on 4.9, but stop to work on 4.10 and I have wait
>> >>possibility
>> >>to update 4.11.1.
>> >>Update to 4.11.1 has done now and looks like this not work still
>> >>
>> >>I removed all snapshot and start over from clean table, snapshot
>>policy
>> >>is: DAILY, keep 2, delta = 5
>> >>There are now 3 snapshot on primary SR and 3 on secondary SR
>> >>
>> >>The Environment is Xen 7 + CS 4.11.1 + NFS storage
>> >>
>> >>Is there some other parameter I should look and any other work around
>>I
>> >>has to do to get it work ?
>> >>
>> >>Any hits?
>> >>
>> >>BR
>> >>-sami
>> >>
>> >>VM snapshot Log for last round:
>> >>
>> >>2018-09-13 06:02:15,983 DEBUG [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobManagerImpl]
>> >>(API-Job-Executor-83:ctx-cfb1cd95 job-28020) (logid:4c7a1c38)
>>Executing
>> >>AsyncJobVO {id:28020, userId: 1, accountId: 7, instanceType: Snapshot,
>> >>instanceId: 2656, cmd:
>> >>org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.user.snapshot.CreateSnapshotCmd,
>> >>cmdInfo:
>> 
>>>>{"policyid":"17","ctxUserId":"1","volumeid":"238","ctxStartEventId":"1"
>>>>,"
>> >>i
>> >>d
>> >>":"2656","ctxAccountId":"7"}, cmdVersion: 0, status: IN_PROGRESS,
>> >>processStatus: 0, resultCode: 0, result: null, initMsid:
>>19873467853209,
>> >>completeMsid: null, lastUpdated: null, lastPolled: null, created:
>>null}
>> >>2018-09-13 06:02:15,991 DEBUG [c.c.u.AccountManagerImpl]
>> >>(API-Job-Executor-83:ctx-cfb1cd95 job-28020 ctx-5b8156a6)
>> >>(logid:4c7a1c38)
>> >>Access to Acct[479c643e-9c84-41fb-9f0a-9bb999893a25-juha] granted to
>> >>Acct[479c643e-9c84-41fb-9f0a-9bb999893a25-juha] by DomainChecker
>> >>2018-09-13 06:02:16,045 DEBUG [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobManagerImpl]
>> >>(API-Job-Executor-83:ctx-cfb1cd95 job-28020 ctx-5b8156a6)
>> >>(logid:4c7a1c38)
>> >>Sync job-28021 execution on object VmWorkJobQueue.228
>> >>2018-09-13 06:02:17,115 DEBUG [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobManagerImpl]
>> >>(Work-Job-Executor-53:ctx-3728caef job-28020/job-28021)
>>(logid:4c7a1c38)
>> >>Executing AsyncJobVO {id:28021, userId: 1, accountId: 7, instanceType:
>> >>null, instanceId: null, cmd: com.cloud.vm.VmWorkTakeVolumeSnapshot,
>> >>cmdInfo:
>> 
>>>>rO0ABXNyACVjb20uY2xvdWQudm0uVm1Xb3JrVGFrZVZvbHVtZVNuYXBzaG90BL5gG4Li1c8
>>>>CA
>> >>A
>> >>Z
>> 
>>>>aAAthc3luY0JhY2t1cFoACXF1aWVzY2VWbUwADGxvY2F0aW9uVHlwZXQAKUxjb20vY2xvdW
>>>>Qv
>> >>c
>> >>3
>> 
>>>>RvcmFnZS9TbmFwc2hvdCRMb2NhdGlvblR5cGU7TAAIcG9saWN5SWR0ABBMamF2YS9sYW5nL
>>>>0x
>> >>v
>> >>b
>> 
>>>>mc7TAAKc25hcHNob3RJZHEAfgACTAAIdm9sdW1lSWRxAH4AAnhyABNjb20uY2xvdWQudm0u
>>>>Vm
>> >>1
>> >>X
>> 
>>>>b3Jrn5m2VvAlZ2sCAARKAAlhY2NvdW50SWRKAAZ1c2VySWRKAAR2bUlkTAALaGFuZGxlck5
>>>>hb
>> >>W
>> >>V
>> 
>>>>0ABJMamF2YS9sYW5nL1N0cmluZzt4cAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAA5HQAFFZvbH
>>>>Vt
>> >>Z
>> >>U
>> 
>>>>FwaVNlcnZpY2VJbXBsAABwc3IADmphdmEubGFuZy5Mb25nO4vkkMyPI98CAAFKAAV2YWx1Z
>>>>Xh
>> >>y
>> >>A
>> 
>>>>BBqYXZhLmxhbmcuTnVtYmVyhqyVHQuU4IsCAAB4cAAAAAAAAAARc3EAfgAHAAAAAAAACmBz
>>>>cQ
>> >>B
>> >>-
>> >>AAcAAAAAAAAA7g, cmdVersion: 0, status: IN_PROGRESS, processStatus: 0,
>> >>resultCode: 0, result: null, initMsid: 19873467853209, completeMsid:
>> >>null,
>> >>lastUpdated: null, lastPolled: null, created: Thu Sep 13 06:02:16 EEST
>> >>2018}
>> >>2018-09-13 06:02:17,116 DEBUG [c.c.v.VmWorkJobDispatcher]
>> >>(Work-Job-Executor-53:ctx-3728caef job-28020/job-28021)
>>(logid:4c7a1c38)
>> >>Run VM work job: com.cloud.vm.VmWorkTakeVolumeSnapshot for VM 228, job
>> >>origin: 28020
>> >>2018-09-13 06:02:17,117 DEBUG [c.c.v.VmWorkJobHandlerProxy]
>> >>(Work-Job-Executor-53:ctx-3728caef job-28020/job-28021 ctx-e4ed14c2)
>> >>(logid:4c7a1c38) Execute VM work job:
>> 
>>>>com.cloud.vm.VmWorkTakeVolumeSnapshot{"volumeId":238,"policyId":17,"sna
>>>>ps
>> >>h
>> >>o
>> 
>>>>tId":2656,"quiesceVm":false,"asyncBackup":false,"userId":1,"accountId":
>>>>7,
>> >>"
>> >>v
>> >>mId":228,"handlerName":"VolumeApiServiceImpl"}
>> >>2018-09-13 06:02:17,197 DEBUG [c.c.h.o.r.Ovm3HypervisorGuru]
>> >>(Work-Job-Executor-53:ctx-3728caef job-28020/job-28021 ctx-e4ed14c2)
>> >>(logid:4c7a1c38) getCommandHostDelegation: class
>> >>org.apache.cloudstack.storage.command.CreateObjectCommand
>> >>2018-09-13 06:02:17,197 DEBUG [c.c.h.XenServerGuru]
>> >>(Work-Job-Executor-53:ctx-3728caef job-28020/job-28021 ctx-e4ed14c2)
>> >>(logid:4c7a1c38) We are returning the default host to execute commands
>> >>because the command is not of Copy type.
>> >>2018-09-13 06:02:17,199 DEBUG [c.c.a.t.Request]
>> >>(Work-Job-Executor-53:ctx-3728caef job-28020/job-28021 ctx-e4ed14c2)
>> >>(logid:4c7a1c38) Seq 128-4630826316843724436: Sending  { Cmd , MgmtId:
>> >>19873467853209, via: 128(xenserver-15), Ver: v1, Flags: 100011,
>> 
>>>>[{"org.apache.cloudstack.storage.command.CreateObjectCommand":{"data":{
>>>>"o
>> >>r
>> >>g
>> 
>>>>.apache.cloudstack.storage.to.SnapshotObjectTO":{"volume":{"uuid":"969c
>>>>79
>> >>6
>> >>d
>> 
>>>>-072e-4272-adc6-93a492c03ea3","volumeType":"ROOT","dataStore":{"org.apa
>>>>ch
>> >>e
>> >>.
>> >>cloudstack.storage.to
>> .PrimaryDataStoreTO":{"uuid":"6568d30f-82b6-35a0-bfe
>> >>5
>> >>-
>> 
>>>>be17c1398ed8","id":2,"poolType":"NetworkFilesystem","host":"10.10.1.33"
>>>>,"
>> >>p
>> >>a
>> >>th":"/pool3/primary3","port":2049,"url":"NetworkFilesystem://
>> 10.10.1.33/p
>> >>o
>> >>o
>> 
>>>>l3/primary3/?ROLE=Primary&STOREUUID=6568d30f-82b6-35a0-bfe5-be17c1398ed
>>>>8"
>> >>,
>> >>"
>> 
>>>>isManaged":false}},"name":"ROOT-228","size":21474836480,"path":"3d2a971
>>>>6-
>> >>8
>> >>f
>> 
>>>>a1-497e-8753-941117a0ef50","volumeId":238,"vmName":"i-7-228-VM","accoun
>>>>tI
>> >>d
>> >>"
>> 
>>>>:7,"format":"VHD","provisioningType":"THIN","id":238,"deviceId":0,"hype
>>>>rv
>> >>i
>> >>s
>> 
>>>>orType":"XenServer"},"parentSnapshotPath":"c7b2824a-7402-4f66-b2e6-06ed
>>>>45
>> >>2
>> >>0
>> >>72ad","dataStore":{"org.apache.cloudstack.storage.to
>> .PrimaryDataStoreTO":
>> >>{
>> >>"
>> 
>>>>uuid":"6568d30f-82b6-35a0-bfe5-be17c1398ed8","id":2,"poolType":"Network
>>>>Fi
>> >>l
>> >>e
>> 
>>>>system","host":"10.10.1.33","path":"/pool3/primary3","port":2049,"url":
>>>>"N
>> >>e
>> >>t
>> >>workFilesystem://
>> 10.10.1.33/pool3/primary3/?ROLE=Primary&STOREUUID=6568d3
>> >>0
>> >>f
>> 
>>>>-82b6-35a0-bfe5-be17c1398ed8","isManaged":false}},"vmName":"i-7-228-VM"
>>>>,"
>> >>n
>> >>a
>> 
>>>>me":"BGI-Maria_ROOT-228_20180913030215","hypervisorType":"XenServer","i
>>>>d"
>> >>:
>> >>2
>> 
>>>>656,"quiescevm":false,"parents":["c7b2824a-7402-4f66-b2e6-06ed452072ad"
>>>>],
>> >>"
>> >>p
>> >>hysicalSize":0}},"wait":0}}] }
>> >>2018-09-13 06:02:17,199 DEBUG [c.c.a.t.Request]
>> >>(Work-Job-Executor-53:ctx-3728caef job-28020/job-28021 ctx-e4ed14c2)
>> >>(logid:4c7a1c38) Seq 128-4630826316843724436: Executing:  { Cmd ,
>>MgmtId:
>> >>19873467853209, via: 128(xenserver-15), Ver: v1, Flags: 100011,
>> 
>>>>[{"org.apache.cloudstack.storage.command.CreateObjectCommand":{"data":{
>>>>"o
>> >>r
>> >>g
>> 
>>>>.apache.cloudstack.storage.to.SnapshotObjectTO":{"volume":{"uuid":"969c
>>>>79
>> >>6
>> >>d
>> 
>>>>-072e-4272-adc6-93a492c03ea3","volumeType":"ROOT","dataStore":{"org.apa
>>>>ch
>> >>e
>> >>.
>> >>cloudstack.storage.to
>> .PrimaryDataStoreTO":{"uuid":"6568d30f-82b6-35a0-bfe
>> >>5
>> >>-
>> 
>>>>be17c1398ed8","id":2,"poolType":"NetworkFilesystem","host":"10.10.1.33"
>>>>,"
>> >>p
>> >>a
>> >>th":"/pool3/primary3","port":2049,"url":"NetworkFilesystem://
>> 10.10.1.33/p
>> >>o
>> >>o
>> 
>>>>l3/primary3/?ROLE=Primary&STOREUUID=6568d30f-82b6-35a0-bfe5-be17c1398ed
>>>>8"
>> >>,
>> >>"
>> 
>>>>isManaged":false}},"name":"ROOT-228","size":21474836480,"path":"3d2a971
>>>>6-
>> >>8
>> >>f
>> 
>>>>a1-497e-8753-941117a0ef50","volumeId":238,"vmName":"i-7-228-VM","accoun
>>>>tI
>> >>d
>> >>"
>> 
>>>>:7,"format":"VHD","provisioningType":"THIN","id":238,"deviceId":0,"hype
>>>>rv
>> >>i
>> >>s
>> 
>>>>orType":"XenServer"},"parentSnapshotPath":"c7b2824a-7402-4f66-b2e6-06ed
>>>>45
>> >>2
>> >>0
>> >>72ad","dataStore":{"org.apache.cloudstack.storage.to
>> .PrimaryDataStoreTO":
>> >>{
>> >>"
>> 
>>>>uuid":"6568d30f-82b6-35a0-bfe5-be17c1398ed8","id":2,"poolType":"Network
>>>>Fi
>> >>l
>> >>e
>> 
>>>>system","host":"10.10.1.33","path":"/pool3/primary3","port":2049,"url":
>>>>"N
>> >>e
>> >>t
>> >>workFilesystem://
>> 10.10.1.33/pool3/primary3/?ROLE=Primary&STOREUUID=6568d3
>> >>0
>> >>f
>> 
>>>>-82b6-35a0-bfe5-be17c1398ed8","isManaged":false}},"vmName":"i-7-228-VM"
>>>>,"
>> >>n
>> >>a
>> 
>>>>me":"BGI-Maria_ROOT-228_20180913030215","hypervisorType":"XenServer","i
>>>>d"
>> >>:
>> >>2
>> 
>>>>656,"quiescevm":false,"parents":["c7b2824a-7402-4f66-b2e6-06ed452072ad"
>>>>],
>> >>"
>> >>p
>> >>hysicalSize":0}},"wait":0}}] }
>> >>2018-09-13 06:02:19,815 DEBUG [c.c.a.m.DirectAgentAttache]
>> >>(DirectAgent-206:ctx-370f4cd9) (logid:4c7a1c38) Seq
>> >>128-4630826316843724436: Response Received:
>> >>2018-09-13 06:02:19,815 DEBUG [c.c.a.t.Request]
>> >>(DirectAgent-206:ctx-370f4cd9) (logid:4c7a1c38) Seq
>> >>128-4630826316843724436: Processing:  { Ans: , MgmtId: 19873467853209,
>> >>via: 128(xenserver-15), Ver: v1, Flags: 10,
>> 
>>>>[{"org.apache.cloudstack.storage.command.CreateObjectAnswer":{"data":{"
>>>>or
>> >>g
>> >>.
>> 
>>>>apache.cloudstack.storage.to.SnapshotObjectTO":{"path":"e91fb041-779d-4
>>>>09
>> >>0
>> >>-
>> 
>>>>b14c-4f57f4cda54b","id":0,"quiescevm":false,"physicalSize":0}},"result"
>>>>:t
>> >>r
>> >>u
>> >>e,"wait":0}}] }
>> >>2018-09-13 06:02:19,815 DEBUG [c.c.a.t.Request]
>> >>(Work-Job-Executor-53:ctx-3728caef job-28020/job-28021 ctx-e4ed14c2)
>> >>(logid:4c7a1c38) Seq 128-4630826316843724436: Received:  { Ans: ,
>>MgmtId:
>> >>19873467853209, via: 128(xenserver-15), Ver: v1, Flags: 10, {
>> >>CreateObjectAnswer } }
>> >>2018-09-13 06:02:19,934 DEBUG [o.a.c.s.m.AncientDataMotionStrategy]
>> >>(Work-Job-Executor-53:ctx-3728caef job-28020/job-28021 ctx-e4ed14c2)
>> >>(logid:4c7a1c38) copyAsync inspecting src type SNAPSHOT copyAsync
>> >>inspecting dest type SNAPSHOT
>> >>2018-09-13 06:02:20,017 ERROR [o.a.c.s.e.DefaultEndPointSelector]
>> >>(Work-Job-Executor-53:ctx-3728caef job-28020/job-28021 ctx-e4ed14c2)
>> >>(logid:4c7a1c38) IR24 select BACKUPSNAPSHOT from primary to secondary
>> >>2656
>> >>dest=2656
>> >>2018-09-13 06:02:20,023 DEBUG [c.c.h.o.r.Ovm3HypervisorGuru]
>> >>(Work-Job-Executor-53:ctx-3728caef job-28020/job-28021 ctx-e4ed14c2)
>> >>(logid:4c7a1c38) getCommandHostDelegation: class
>> >>org.apache.cloudstack.storage.command.CopyCommand
>> >>2018-09-13 06:02:20,023 DEBUG [c.c.h.XenServerGuru]
>> >>(Work-Job-Executor-53:ctx-3728caef job-28020/job-28021 ctx-e4ed14c2)
>> >>(logid:4c7a1c38) We are returning the default host to execute commands
>> >>because the source and destination objects are not NFS type.
>> >>2018-09-13 06:02:20,025 DEBUG [c.c.a.t.Request]
>> >>(Work-Job-Executor-53:ctx-3728caef job-28020/job-28021 ctx-e4ed14c2)
>> >>(logid:4c7a1c38) Seq 130-7345089517264579763: Sending  { Cmd , MgmtId:
>> >>19873467853209, via: 130(xenserver-81), Ver: v1, Flags: 100111,
>> 
>>>>[{"org.apache.cloudstack.storage.command.CopyCommand":{"srcTO":{"org.ap
>>>>ac
>> >>h
>> >>e
>> >>.cloudstack.storage.to
>> .SnapshotObjectTO":{"path":"e91fb041-779d-4090-b14c
>> >>-
>> >>4
>> 
>>>>f57f4cda54b","volume":{"uuid":"969c796d-072e-4272-adc6-93a492c03ea3","v
>>>>ol
>> >>u
>> >>m
>> 
>>>>eType":"ROOT","dataStore":{"org.apache.cloudstack.storage.to.PrimaryDat
>>>>aS
>> >>t
>> >>o
>> 
>>>>reTO":{"uuid":"6568d30f-82b6-35a0-bfe5-be17c1398ed8","id":2,"poolType":
>>>>"N
>> >>e
>> >>t
>> 
>>>>workFilesystem","host":"10.10.1.33","path":"/pool3/primary3","port":204
>>>>9,
>> >>"
>> >>u
>> >>rl":"NetworkFilesystem://
>> 10.10.1.33/pool3/primary3/?ROLE=Primary&STOREUUI
>> >>D
>> >>=
>> 
>>>>6568d30f-82b6-35a0-bfe5-be17c1398ed8","isManaged":false}},"name":"ROOT-
>>>>22
>> >>8
>> >>"
>> 
>>>>,"size":21474836480,"path":"3d2a9716-8fa1-497e-8753-941117a0ef50","volu
>>>>me
>> >>I
>> >>d
>> 
>>>>":238,"vmName":"i-7-228-VM","accountId":7,"format":"VHD","provisioningT
>>>>yp
>> >>e
>> >>"
>> 
>>>>:"THIN","id":238,"deviceId":0,"hypervisorType":"XenServer"},"parentSnap
>>>>sh
>> >>o
>> >>t
>> 
>>>>Path":"c7b2824a-7402-4f66-b2e6-06ed452072ad","dataStore":{"org.apache.c
>>>>lo
>> >>u
>> >>d
>> >>stack.storage.to
>> .PrimaryDataStoreTO":{"uuid":"6568d30f-82b6-35a0-bfe5-be1
>> >>7
>> >>c
>> 
>>>>1398ed8","id":2,"poolType":"NetworkFilesystem","host":"10.10.1.33","pat
>>>>h"
>> >>:
>> >>"
>> >>/pool3/primary3","port":2049,"url":"NetworkFilesystem://
>> 10.10.1.33/pool3/
>> >>p
>> >>r
>> 
>>>>imary3/?ROLE=Primary&STOREUUID=6568d30f-82b6-35a0-bfe5-be17c1398ed8","i
>>>>sM
>> >>a
>> >>n
>> 
>>>>aged":false}},"vmName":"i-7-228-VM","name":"BGI-Maria_ROOT-228_20180913
>>>>03
>> >>0
>> >>2
>> 
>>>>15","hypervisorType":"XenServer","id":2656,"quiescevm":false,"parents":
>>>>["
>> >>c
>> >>7
>> 
>>>>b2824a-7402-4f66-b2e6-06ed452072ad"],"physicalSize":0}},"destTO":{"org.
>>>>ap
>> >>a
>> >>c
>> >>he.cloudstack.storage.to
>> .SnapshotObjectTO":{"path":"snapshots/7/238","vol
>> >>u
>> >>m
>> 
>>>>e":{"uuid":"969c796d-072e-4272-adc6-93a492c03ea3","volumeType":"ROOT","
>>>>da
>> >>t
>> >>a
>> >>Store":{"org.apache.cloudstack.storage.to
>> .PrimaryDataStoreTO":{"uuid":"65
>> >>6
>> >>8
>> 
>>>>d30f-82b6-35a0-bfe5-be17c1398ed8","id":2,"poolType":"NetworkFilesystem"
>>>>,"
>> >>h
>> >>o
>> 
>>>>st":"10.10.1.33","path":"/pool3/primary3","port":2049,"url":"NetworkFil
>>>>es
>> >>y
>> >>s
>> >>tem://
>> 10.10.1.33/pool3/primary3/?ROLE=Primary&STOREUUID=6568d30f-82b6-35a
>> >>0
>> >>-
>> 
>>>>bfe5-be17c1398ed8","isManaged":false}},"name":"ROOT-228","size":2147483
>>>>64
>> >>8
>> >>0
>> 
>>>>,"path":"3d2a9716-8fa1-497e-8753-941117a0ef50","volumeId":238,"vmName":
>>>>"i
>> >>-
>> >>7
>> 
>>>>-228-VM","accountId":7,"format":"VHD","provisioningType":"THIN","id":23
>>>>8,
>> >>"
>> >>d
>> 
>>>>eviceId":0,"hypervisorType":"XenServer"},"parentSnapshotPath":"snapshot
>>>>s/
>> >>7
>> >>/
>> 
>>>>238/0c8c6ee3-ce3d-4241-8509-5193d2cff491.vhd","dataStore":{"com.cloud.a
>>>>ge
>> >>n
>> >>t
>> >>.api.to.NfsTO":{"_url":"nfs://10.10.1.34/pool8/secondary8
>> ","_role":"Image
>> >>"
>> >>}
>> 
>>>>},"vmName":"i-7-228-VM","name":"BGI-Maria_ROOT-228_20180913030215","hyp
>>>>er
>> >>v
>> >>i
>> 
>>>>sorType":"XenServer","id":2656,"quiescevm":false,"parents":["snapshots/
>>>>7/
>> >>2
>> >>3
>> 
>>>>8/93a42896-0da1-4b82-8985-d28464f1ac4a.vhd","snapshots/7/238/0c8c6ee3-c
>>>>e3
>> >>d
>> >>-
>> 
>>>>4241-8509-5193d2cff491.vhd"],"physicalSize":0}},"executeInSequence":tru
>>>>e,
>> >>"
>> >>o
>> >>ptions":{"fullSnapshot":"false"},"options2":{},"wait":28800}}] }
>> >>2018-09-13 06:02:20,025 DEBUG [c.c.a.t.Request]
>> >>(Work-Job-Executor-53:ctx-3728caef job-28020/job-28021 ctx-e4ed14c2)
>> >>(logid:4c7a1c38) Seq 130-7345089517264579763: Executing:  { Cmd ,
>>MgmtId:
>> >>19873467853209, via: 130(xenserver-81), Ver: v1, Flags: 100111,
>> 
>>>>[{"org.apache.cloudstack.storage.command.CopyCommand":{"srcTO":{"org.ap
>>>>ac
>> >>h
>> >>e
>> >>.cloudstack.storage.to
>> .SnapshotObjectTO":{"path":"e91fb041-779d-4090-b14c
>> >>-
>> >>4
>> 
>>>>f57f4cda54b","volume":{"uuid":"969c796d-072e-4272-adc6-93a492c03ea3","v
>>>>ol
>> >>u
>> >>m
>> 
>>>>eType":"ROOT","dataStore":{"org.apache.cloudstack.storage.to.PrimaryDat
>>>>aS
>> >>t
>> >>o
>> 
>>>>reTO":{"uuid":"6568d30f-82b6-35a0-bfe5-be17c1398ed8","id":2,"poolType":
>>>>"N
>> >>e
>> >>t
>> 
>>>>workFilesystem","host":"10.10.1.33","path":"/pool3/primary3","port":204
>>>>9,
>> >>"
>> >>u
>> >>rl":"NetworkFilesystem://
>> 10.10.1.33/pool3/primary3/?ROLE=Primary&STOREUUI
>> >>D
>> >>=
>> 
>>>>6568d30f-82b6-35a0-bfe5-be17c1398ed8","isManaged":false}},"name":"ROOT-
>>>>22
>> >>8
>> >>"
>> 
>>>>,"size":21474836480,"path":"3d2a9716-8fa1-497e-8753-941117a0ef50","volu
>>>>me
>> >>I
>> >>d
>> 
>>>>":238,"vmName":"i-7-228-VM","accountId":7,"format":"VHD","provisioningT
>>>>yp
>> >>e
>> >>"
>> 
>>>>:"THIN","id":238,"deviceId":0,"hypervisorType":"XenServer"},"parentSnap
>>>>sh
>> >>o
>> >>t
>> 
>>>>Path":"c7b2824a-7402-4f66-b2e6-06ed452072ad","dataStore":{"org.apache.c
>>>>lo
>> >>u
>> >>d
>> >>stack.storage.to
>> .PrimaryDataStoreTO":{"uuid":"6568d30f-82b6-35a0-bfe5-be1
>> >>7
>> >>c
>> 
>>>>1398ed8","id":2,"poolType":"NetworkFilesystem","host":"10.10.1.33","pat
>>>>h"
>> >>:
>> >>"
>> >>/pool3/primary3","port":2049,"url":"NetworkFilesystem://
>> 10.10.1.33/pool3/
>> >>p
>> >>r
>> 
>>>>imary3/?ROLE=Primary&STOREUUID=6568d30f-82b6-35a0-bfe5-be17c1398ed8","i
>>>>sM
>> >>a
>> >>n
>> 
>>>>aged":false}},"vmName":"i-7-228-VM","name":"BGI-Maria_ROOT-228_20180913
>>>>03
>> >>0
>> >>2
>> 
>>>>15","hypervisorType":"XenServer","id":2656,"quiescevm":false,"parents":
>>>>["
>> >>c
>> >>7
>> 
>>>>b2824a-7402-4f66-b2e6-06ed452072ad"],"physicalSize":0}},"destTO":{"org.
>>>>ap
>> >>a
>> >>c
>> >>he.cloudstack.storage.to
>> .SnapshotObjectTO":{"path":"snapshots/7/238","vol
>> >>u
>> >>m
>> 
>>>>e":{"uuid":"969c796d-072e-4272-adc6-93a492c03ea3","volumeType":"ROOT","
>>>>da
>> >>t
>> >>a
>> >>Store":{"org.apache.cloudstack.storage.to
>> .PrimaryDataStoreTO":{"uuid":"65
>> >>6
>> >>8
>> 
>>>>d30f-82b6-35a0-bfe5-be17c1398ed8","id":2,"poolType":"NetworkFilesystem"
>>>>,"
>> >>h
>> >>o
>> 
>>>>st":"10.10.1.33","path":"/pool3/primary3","port":2049,"url":"NetworkFil
>>>>es
>> >>y
>> >>s
>> >>tem://
>> 10.10.1.33/pool3/primary3/?ROLE=Primary&STOREUUID=6568d30f-82b6-35a
>> >>0
>> >>-
>> 
>>>>bfe5-be17c1398ed8","isManaged":false}},"name":"ROOT-228","size":2147483
>>>>64
>> >>8
>> >>0
>> 
>>>>,"path":"3d2a9716-8fa1-497e-8753-941117a0ef50","volumeId":238,"vmName":
>>>>"i
>> >>-
>> >>7
>> 
>>>>-228-VM","accountId":7,"format":"VHD","provisioningType":"THIN","id":23
>>>>8,
>> >>"
>> >>d
>> 
>>>>eviceId":0,"hypervisorType":"XenServer"},"parentSnapshotPath":"snapshot
>>>>s/
>> >>7
>> >>/
>> 
>>>>238/0c8c6ee3-ce3d-4241-8509-5193d2cff491.vhd","dataStore":{"com.cloud.a
>>>>ge
>> >>n
>> >>t
>> >>.api.to.NfsTO":{"_url":"nfs://10.10.1.34/pool8/secondary8
>> ","_role":"Image
>> >>"
>> >>}
>> 
>>>>},"vmName":"i-7-228-VM","name":"BGI-Maria_ROOT-228_20180913030215","hyp
>>>>er
>> >>v
>> >>i
>> 
>>>>sorType":"XenServer","id":2656,"quiescevm":false,"parents":["snapshots/
>>>>7/
>> >>2
>> >>3
>> 
>>>>8/93a42896-0da1-4b82-8985-d28464f1ac4a.vhd","snapshots/7/238/0c8c6ee3-c
>>>>e3
>> >>d
>> >>-
>> 
>>>>4241-8509-5193d2cff491.vhd"],"physicalSize":0}},"executeInSequence":tru
>>>>e,
>> >>"
>> >>o
>> >>ptions":{"fullSnapshot":"false"},"options2":{},"wait":28800}}] }
>> >>2018-09-13 06:04:28,895 DEBUG [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
>> >>(DirectAgent-382:ctx-36b817c8) (logid:4c7a1c38) Host 10.10.1.81
>> >>OpaqueRef:f83331df-6634-63fd-6b95-44607a6069b8: Removing SR
>> >>2018-09-13 06:04:28,913 DEBUG [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
>> >>(DirectAgent-382:ctx-36b817c8) (logid:4c7a1c38) Host 10.10.1.81
>> >>OpaqueRef:05380b03-4cb8-85a7-6a6a-a1595c188f60: Unplugging pbd
>> >>2018-09-13 06:04:30,881 DEBUG [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
>> >>(DirectAgent-382:ctx-36b817c8) (logid:4c7a1c38) Host 10.10.1.81
>> >>OpaqueRef:f83331df-6634-63fd-6b95-44607a6069b8: Forgetting
>> >>2018-09-13 06:04:30,891 DEBUG [c.c.h.x.r.XenServerStorageProcessor]
>> >>(DirectAgent-382:ctx-36b817c8) (logid:4c7a1c38) Successfully destroyed
>> >>snapshot on volume: 3d2a9716-8fa1-497e-8753-941117a0ef50 execept this
>> >>current snapshot e91fb041-779d-4090-b14c-4f57f4cda54b
>> >>2018-09-13 06:04:30,891 INFO  [c.c.h.x.r.XenServerStorageProcessor]
>> >>(DirectAgent-382:ctx-36b817c8) (logid:4c7a1c38) New snapshot details:
>> 
>>>>SnapshotTO[datastore=null|volume=null|pathsnapshots/7/238/0560d536-c945
>>>>-4
>> >>a
>> >>6
>> >>1-8c4c-dbaf29f29993.vhd]
>> >>2018-09-13 06:04:30,891 INFO  [c.c.h.x.r.XenServerStorageProcessor]
>> >>(DirectAgent-382:ctx-36b817c8) (logid:4c7a1c38) New snapshot physical
>> >>utilization: 2342932992
>> >>2018-09-13 06:04:30,891 DEBUG [c.c.a.m.DirectAgentAttache]
>> >>(DirectAgent-382:ctx-36b817c8) (logid:4c7a1c38) Seq
>> >>130-7345089517264579763: Response Received:
>> >>2018-09-13 06:04:30,891 DEBUG [c.c.a.t.Request]
>> >>(DirectAgent-382:ctx-36b817c8) (logid:4c7a1c38) Seq
>> >>130-7345089517264579763: Processing:  { Ans: , MgmtId: 19873467853209,
>> >>via: 130(xenserver-81), Ver: v1, Flags: 110,
>> 
>>>>[{"org.apache.cloudstack.storage.command.CopyCmdAnswer":{"newData":{"or
>>>>g.
>> >>a
>> >>p
>> >>ache.cloudstack.storage.to
>> .SnapshotObjectTO":{"path":"snapshots/7/238/056
>> >>0
>> >>d
>> 
>>>>536-c945-4a61-8c4c-dbaf29f29993.vhd","parentSnapshotPath":"snapshots/7/
>>>>23
>> >>8
>> >>/
>> 
>>>>0c8c6ee3-ce3d-4241-8509-5193d2cff491.vhd","id":0,"quiescevm":false,"phy
>>>>si
>> >>c
>> >>a
>> >>lSize":2342932992}},"result":true,"wait":0}}] }
>> >>2018-09-13 06:04:30,891 DEBUG [c.c.a.m.AgentAttache]
>> >>(DirectAgent-382:ctx-36b817c8) (logid:4c7a1c38) Seq
>> >>130-7345089517264579763: No more commands found
>> >>2018-09-13 06:04:30,891 DEBUG [c.c.a.t.Request]
>> >>(Work-Job-Executor-53:ctx-3728caef job-28020/job-28021 ctx-e4ed14c2)
>> >>(logid:4c7a1c38) Seq 130-7345089517264579763: Received:  { Ans: ,
>>MgmtId:
>> >>19873467853209, via: 130(xenserver-81), Ver: v1, Flags: 110, {
>> >>CopyCmdAnswer } }
>> >>2018-09-13 06:04:30,957 DEBUG [c.c.r.ResourceLimitManagerImpl]
>> >>(Work-Job-Executor-53:ctx-3728caef job-28020/job-28021 ctx-e4ed14c2)
>> >>(logid:4c7a1c38) Updating resource Type = secondary_storage count for
>> >>Account = 7 Operation = decreasing Amount = 19131903488
>> >>2018-09-13 06:04:30,969 DEBUG [c.c.v.VmWorkJobHandlerProxy]
>> >>(Work-Job-Executor-53:ctx-3728caef job-28020/job-28021 ctx-e4ed14c2)
>> >>(logid:4c7a1c38) Done executing VM work job:
>> 
>>>>com.cloud.vm.VmWorkTakeVolumeSnapshot{"volumeId":238,"policyId":17,"sna
>>>>ps
>> >>h
>> >>o
>> 
>>>>tId":2656,"quiesceVm":false,"asyncBackup":false,"userId":1,"accountId":
>>>>7,
>> >>"
>> >>v
>> >>mId":228,"handlerName":"VolumeApiServiceImpl"}
>> >>2018-09-13 06:04:30,969 DEBUG [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobManagerImpl]
>> >>(Work-Job-Executor-53:ctx-3728caef job-28020/job-28021 ctx-e4ed14c2)
>> >>(logid:4c7a1c38) Complete async job-28021, jobStatus: SUCCEEDED,
>> >>resultCode: 0, result:
>> 
>>>>rO0ABXNyAA5qYXZhLmxhbmcuTG9uZzuL5JDMjyPfAgABSgAFdmFsdWV4cgAQamF2YS5sYW5
>>>>nL
>> >>k
>> >>5
>> >>1bWJlcoaslR0LlOCLAgAAeHAAAAAAAAAKYA
>> >>2018-09-13 06:04:30,970 DEBUG [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobManagerImpl]
>> >>(Work-Job-Executor-53:ctx-3728caef job-28020/job-28021 ctx-e4ed14c2)
>> >>(logid:4c7a1c38) Publish async job-28021 complete on message bus
>> >>2018-09-13 06:04:30,970 DEBUG [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobManagerImpl]
>> >>(Work-Job-Executor-53:ctx-3728caef job-28020/job-28021 ctx-e4ed14c2)
>> >>(logid:4c7a1c38) Wake up jobs related to job-28021
>> >>2018-09-13 06:04:30,970 DEBUG [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobManagerImpl]
>> >>(Work-Job-Executor-53:ctx-3728caef job-28020/job-28021 ctx-e4ed14c2)
>> >>(logid:4c7a1c38) Update db status for job-28021
>> >>2018-09-13 06:04:30,971 DEBUG [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobManagerImpl]
>> >>(Work-Job-Executor-53:ctx-3728caef job-28020/job-28021 ctx-e4ed14c2)
>> >>(logid:4c7a1c38) Wake up jobs joined with job-28021 and disjoin all
>> >>subjobs created from job- 28021
>> >>2018-09-13 06:04:30,983 DEBUG [c.c.v.VmWorkJobDispatcher]
>> >>(Work-Job-Executor-53:ctx-3728caef job-28020/job-28021)
>>(logid:4c7a1c38)
>> >>Done with run of VM work job: com.cloud.vm.VmWorkTakeVolumeSnapshot
>>for
>> >>VM
>> >>228, job origin: 28020
>> >>2018-09-13 06:04:30,983 DEBUG [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobManagerImpl]
>> >>(Work-Job-Executor-53:ctx-3728caef job-28020/job-28021)
>>(logid:4c7a1c38)
>> >>Done executing com.cloud.vm.VmWorkTakeVolumeSnapshot for job-28021
>> >>2018-09-13 06:04:30,984 INFO  [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobMonitor]
>> >>(Work-Job-Executor-53:ctx-3728caef job-28020/job-28021)
>>(logid:4c7a1c38)
>> >>Remove job-28021 from job monitoring
>> >>2018-09-13 06:04:31,026 DEBUG [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobManagerImpl]
>> >>(API-Job-Executor-83:ctx-cfb1cd95 job-28020 ctx-5b8156a6)
>> >>(logid:4c7a1c38)
>> >>Complete async job-28020, jobStatus: SUCCEEDED, resultCode: 0, result:
>> 
>>>>org.apache.cloudstack.api.response.SnapshotResponse/snapshot/{"id":"3c8
>>>>66
>> >>2
>> >>b
>> 
>>>>2-c76f-4e3a-a928-f76dad820122","account":"juha","domainid":"d3c2420f-75
>>>>03
>> >>-
>> >>4
>> 
>>>>560-a2da-d7e7149ce390","domain":"BGI","snapshottype":"DAILY","volumeid"
>>>>:"
>> >>9
>> >>6
>> 
>>>>9c796d-072e-4272-adc6-93a492c03ea3","volumename":"ROOT-228","volumetype
>>>>":
>> >>"
>> >>R
>> 
>>>>OOT","created":"2018-09-13T06:02:15+0300","name":"BGI-Maria_ROOT-228_20
>>>>18
>> >>0
>> >>9
>> 
>>>>13030215","intervaltype":"DAILY","state":"BackedUp","physicalsize":2342
>>>>93
>> >>2
>> >>9
>> 
>>>>92,"zoneid":"533c8f88-2637-4c0e-8210-e0a355b62d82","tags":[],"revertabl
>>>>e"
>> >>:
>> >>f
>> 
>>>>alse,"ostypeid":"da491b96-3748-11e5-a683-121326fde999","osdisplayname":
>>>>"C
>> >>e
>> >>n
>> >>tOS 6.5 (64-bit)","virtualsize":21474836480}
>> >>2018-09-13 06:04:31,027 DEBUG [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobManagerImpl]
>> >>(API-Job-Executor-83:ctx-cfb1cd95 job-28020 ctx-5b8156a6)
>> >>(logid:4c7a1c38)
>> >>Publish async job-28020 complete on message bus
>> >>2018-09-13 06:04:31,027 DEBUG [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobManagerImpl]
>> >>(API-Job-Executor-83:ctx-cfb1cd95 job-28020 ctx-5b8156a6)
>> >>(logid:4c7a1c38)
>> >>Wake up jobs related to job-28020
>> >>2018-09-13 06:04:31,027 DEBUG [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobManagerImpl]
>> >>(API-Job-Executor-83:ctx-cfb1cd95 job-28020 ctx-5b8156a6)
>> >>(logid:4c7a1c38)
>> >>Update db status for job-28020
>> >>2018-09-13 06:04:31,028 DEBUG [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobManagerImpl]
>> >>(API-Job-Executor-83:ctx-cfb1cd95 job-28020 ctx-5b8156a6)
>> >>(logid:4c7a1c38)
>> >>Wake up jobs joined with job-28020 and disjoin all subjobs created
>>from
>> >>job- 28020
>> >>2018-09-13 06:04:31,039 DEBUG [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobManagerImpl]
>> >>(API-Job-Executor-83:ctx-cfb1cd95 job-28020) (logid:4c7a1c38) Done
>> >>executing
>> >>org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.user.snapshot.CreateSnapshotCmd for
>> >>job-28020
>> >>2018-09-13 06:04:31,039 INFO  [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobMonitor]
>> >>(API-Job-Executor-83:ctx-cfb1cd95 job-28020) (logid:4c7a1c38) Remove
>> >>job-28020 from job monitoring
>>
>>
>>
>
>-- 
>Rafael Weingärtner



Mime
View raw message