cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: System Template not working on second Zone
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2018 15:51:43 GMT
https://rohityadav.cloud/blog/cloudstack-kvm/

this is for most recent 4.11 release and Ubuntu 18.04.

Advanced Zone and NFS on same box etc - all in one box.

For local storage, you need to decide if you really want "Local storage" or
"Shared Storage: (i.e. local storage being by default
/var/lib/libvirt/images/) or just a regular shared NFS storage, but on same
box etc.

--

Andrija Panić