cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Alexandre Bruyere <bruyere.alexan...@gmail.com>
Subject ISOs not readying?
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2018 16:19:32 GMT
Hello.

I've set up a Ubuntu 16.04.5 Cloudstack setup using this tutorial:

https://rohityadav.cloud/blog/cloudstack-kvm/

The only place I've strayed is that I've configured four network interfaces
- enp3s0 set as manual config, enp3s0.10 set as manual config (I've made
sure my system was VLAN-enabled), cloudbr0 as a statically-configured
bridge to enp3s0 and cloudbr1 as a statically-configured bridge to
enp3s0.10 on VLAN 10.

My problem is, I'm currently trying to import an iso (Ubuntu Server) from
URL (http://releases.ubuntu.com/16.04/ubuntu-16.04.5-server-amd64.iso) in
two zones (one on cloudbr0, one on cloudbr1).

Adding the ISO seems to work fine, but they never become "ready". Any tips
as to why?

(I will be testing direct download shortly)