cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas Bouige <n.bou...@dimsi.fr>
Subject Unable to deploy/restart VM
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2018 14:27:08 GMT
Hello All,

On one of my cluster i can't deploy and/or restart (after cpu/memory update), the only information
i've got about the probleme is this message :

Cannot allocate cluster list [1] for vm creation since their allocated percentage crosses
the disable capacity threshold defined at each cluster at global value for capacity Type :
1, skipping these clusters.

I checked cluster and global configuration cpu threshold, there are both with the same value.

I was able to restart the impacted Vms with the global admin account as i could chose the
host.
So why the VMs did not start on the available host ? and Why the error log appears event if
the threshold is not reach on, at least, one of my server ?

Did i miss something ?  or do i need to check something else ?

Best regards,
[SignatureBouige]