cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jevgeni Zolotarjov <j.zolotar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to migrate instance to new host
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2018 21:08:47 GMT
Resolved the problem by following changes in /etc/libvirt/libvirtd.conf

listen_tls=0
listen_tcp=1

Now I can move running instances between hosts!

BUT - new problem
The instances, running on freshly added host are not accessible over TCP
from LAN. When I open console for these instances, then the network is
available, IP address is correct and IP addresses in LAN are accessible
from these instances.

What is still missing?
Help appreciated.