cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Simon Weller <swel...@ena.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Adding Physical Networks to Existing Zone
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2018 17:06:56 GMT
Richard,

You'll  need to use the API  -

http://cloudstack.apache.org/api/apidocs-4.11/apis/createPhysicalNetwork.html

Easiest way is to install Cloudmonkey -

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-cloudmonkey for the Go version, or pip install cloudmonkey
for the python version.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+cloudmonkey+CLI for examples.

- Si

________________________________
From: Richard M <richard.info@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 11:55 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Adding Physical Networks to Existing Zone

Hello
I wonder if anyone can help me.
I've successfully installed cloudstack 4.11 on a test server and created a zone with advanced
networking,etc
I added additional physical network interfaces to the server but I can't see where I can add
these to the existing zone.
I've searched for information on this but have been unable to find any. Could someone point
me in the direction on where I can find the documentation on adding physical Interfaces to
an existing zone. I can remove interfaces but I can't find how to add them back.
Thanks

Richard