cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Christoffer Pedersen <v...@vrod.dk>
Subject Cloud0 interface disappeared after reboot
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2018 14:34:43 GMT
Hi all,

Currently doing some POC'ing in a nested environment. Running the latest
4.11.1 with Ubuntu 16.04 LTS. I am using openvswitch to connect the
networks.

So far everything has worked much better than the 4.11 where I had
countless of issues. However, after rebooting my hypervisor, the cloud0
interface is no longer to be found. Have anyone run into this? I ran into
this issue too in 4.11.

Hoping that someone might have an idea where to look, logs doesnt show
anything in regards to the cloud0 interface.

--
Thanks,
Chris pedersen