cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Windows Server 2016 Templates for Cloudstack
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2018 09:09:12 GMT
Hi Simon,

With regards to hostname this should just be a question of setting your Windows template to
pick up hostname from DHCP.

Admin passwords – if the existing install doesn’t work you could look at a cloud-init
derivative for Windows, looks like https://cloudbase.it/cloudbase-init/ may do the trick?

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect