cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: VPC virtual router will not start on reboot
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2018 08:19:56 GMT
Hi Jon,

First of all I would advise you to upgrade to 4.11.1, it comes with a number of bug fixes.

Wrt the errors you are seeing they tend to be fairly clear – the KVM host with ID=1 in your
DB is not checking in, or taking time checking in, and the management server can therefore
not communicate with it. Check the startup of the agent works as expected, and also check
the agent logs.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect