cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrating workloads into CloudStack
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2018 07:15:53 GMT
Mark I do not feel qualified to answer but nobody else does, so ... I don't
know these tools. Can your send a pointert to the one you wish to use? I
would expect the root admin priovilidges are required as you would have to
create the proper offerings and networks for the VMs to be migated too.
That might be overdone if you have all in place and only need to
deployVm()s.

--
Daan