cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Nutanix AHV
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2018 12:49:07 GMT
Hi Mark,

As far as I know AHV is just Nutanix’ flavour of KVM – so yes in theory this could potentially
work, but I am not aware of anyone testing this so far.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue

From: "Werner, Mark" <Mark.Werner@unisys.com>
Date: Thursday, 14 June 2018 at 13:07
To: "users@cloudstack.apache.org" <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Nutanix AHV

Does CloudStack integrate with the Nutanix AHV Hypervisor?

Thank you,

Mark Werner | Senior Systems Engineer | Cloud & Infrastructure Services
Unisys | Mobile Phone 586.214.9017 | mark.werner@unisys.com<mailto:mark.werner@unisys.com>
11720 Plaza America Drive, Reston, VA 20190

[nisys_logo]<http://www.unisys.com/>

THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE PROPRIETARY MATERIAL and is for
use only by the intended recipient. If you received this in error, please contact the sender
and delete the e-mail and its attachments from all devices.
[rey_LI]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/unisys>  [rey_TW] <http://twitter.com/unisyscorp>
 [rey_GP] <https://plus.google.com/+UnisysCorp/posts> [rey_YT] <http://www.youtube.com/theunisyschannel>
[rey_FB] <http://www.facebook.com/unisyscorp> [rey_Vimeo] <https://vimeo.com/unisys>
[rey_UB] <http://blogs.unisys.com/>