cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Upgrading from 4.9 to 4.11
Date Fri, 04 May 2018 09:43:59 GMT
Hi Adam,

Do you have multiple IPs on the KVM hosts?
If so, this is a known issue which will be fixed in 4.11.1 (host is sending 'wrong' IP with
its certificate).
the work around in 4.11.0 is to set the global setting:

ca.plugin.root.auth.strictness       to false

Kind regards,

Paul Angus

paul.angus@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Witwicki <awitwicki@oakfordis.com>
Sent: 04 May 2018 08:37
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Upgrading from 4.9 to 4.11

Hello

Upgrading from 4.9 t0 4.11 using this guide http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-release-notes/en/4.10/upgrade/upgrade-4.9.html

None of my KVM hosts are connecting with this in the management server log

2018-05-04 08:31:13,774 WARN  [c.c.u.n.Link] (AgentManager-SSLHandshakeHandler-4:null) (logid:)
SSL Handshake has taken more than 15s to connect to: /192.168.200.109:50492. Please investigate
this connection.

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Adam Witwicki

Disclaimer Notice:
This email has been sent by Oakford Technology Limited, while we have checked this e-mail
and any attachments for viruses, we can not guarantee that they are virus-free. You must therefore
take full responsibility for virus checking.
This message and any attachments are confidential and should only be read by those to whom
they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact us, delete the message
from your computer and destroy any copies. Any distribution or copying without our prior permission
is prohibited.
Internet communications are not always secure and therefore Oakford Technology Limited does
not accept legal responsibility for this message. The recipient is responsible for verifying
its authenticity before acting on the contents. Any views or opinions presented are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Oakford Technology Limited.
Registered address: Oakford Technology Limited, 10 Prince Maurice Court, Devizes, Wiltshire.
SN10 2RT.
Registered in England and Wales No. 5971519