cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: 答复: How to run Oracle 11g RAC on an instance of CloudStack
Date Tue, 29 May 2018 08:51:26 GMT
Keep in mind there is nothing stopping you from nesting your storage in CloudStack, i.e. you
build your cluster nodes as well as a storage VM which provides NFS or iSCSI – then you
can mount the NFS share / iSCSI LUN from the multiple cluster nodes. You may hit some performance
issues with this but technically it should work.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue