cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Daznis <daz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't KVM migrate between local storage.
Date Sat, 12 May 2018 12:33:56 GMT
Hi,
Actually that's the whole log. Above it just job starting. I have
attached the missing part of the log. Which tables do you need from
the database?
There are multiple records with allocated/creating inside
volume_store_ref. There is nothing that's looks wrong with
volumes/snapshots/snapshot_store_ref.

On Thu, May 10, 2018 at 9:27 PM, Suresh Kumar Anaparti
<sureshkumar.anaparti@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Darius,
>
> From the logs, I could observe that image volume is already in the creating
> state and trying to use the same for copying the volume between pools. So,
> state transition failed. Could you please provide the complete log for the
> usecase to root cause the issue. Also, include volumes and snapshots db
> details for the mentioned volume and snapshot.
>
> -Suresh
>

> On Thu, May 10, 2018 at 1:22 PM, Daznis <daznis@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Snapshots work fine. I can make a snapshot -> convert it to template
>> and start the VM on a new node from that template. When I needed to
>> move one VM for balance purposes. But I want to fix the migration
>> process. I have attached the error log to this email. Maybe I'm
>> looking at the wrong place were I get the error?
>>
>> On Wed, May 9, 2018 at 9:23 PM, Marc-Aurèle Brothier <marco@exoscale.ch>
>> wrote:
>> > Can you try to perform a snapshot of the volume on VM's that are on your
>> > host, to see if they get copied correctly other the NFS too.
>> >
>> > Otherwise you need to look into the management logs to catch the
>> exception
>> > (stack trace) to have a better understanding of the issue.

>> marco@exoscale.ch>

NFS