cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Daznis <daz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't KVM migrate between local storage.
Date Thu, 10 May 2018 07:52:19 GMT
Snapshots work fine. I can make a snapshot -> convert it to template
and start the VM on a new node from that template. When I needed to
move one VM for balance purposes. But I want to fix the migration
process. I have attached the error log to this email. Maybe I'm
looking at the wrong place were I get the error?