cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Adam Witwicki <awitwi...@oakfordis.com>
Subject RE: Upgrading from 4.9 to 4.11
Date Fri, 04 May 2018 09:56:28 GMT
Hi Paul,

Yes I have upgraded the KVM agents, they complain about a missing keystore

2018-05-04 10:55:39,478 WARN  [cloud.agent.Agent] (main:null) (logid:) NIO Connection Exception
 com.cloud.utils.exception.NioCnnectionException: Keystore was tampered with, or password
was incorrect
2018-05-04 10:55:39,478 INFO  [cloud.agent.Agent] (main:null) (logid:) Attempted to connect
to the server, but received an unexected exception, trying again...

Thanks

Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Angus <paul.angus@shapeblue.com>
Sent: 04 May 2018 10:55
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: Upgrading from 4.9 to 4.11

** This mail originated from OUTSIDE the Oakford corporate network. Treat hyperlinks and attachments
in this email with caution. **

Just checking - have you upgraded the KVM agents also?
are there any error messages in the agent logs on the KVM hosts?

Kind regards,

Paul Angus

paul.angus@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com