cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Martin Emrich <martin.emr...@empolis.com>
Subject Re: Egress rules not applied in 4.11.0
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2018 10:18:17 GMT
Thanks... But I think something else is now broken, too...:

The SystemVMs are now no longer being provisioned: They come up "empty"
with "systemvm type=".

I also deleted the Console Proxy VM, and the new one is plain, too...

I tried with Git branch 4.11 (producing 4.11.1-SNAPSHOT RPMs), same
effect...

Cheers,

Martin

Am 11.04.18 um 00:56 schrieb Rohit Yadav:
> Hi Martin,
>

> This is a known issue, a freshly restarted VR may not have the EGREE related tables which
is why any rules will fail to apply. As a workaround, you can restart the network without
selecting the cleanup option which will reconfigure the VR and add the egress table.