cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rafael Weingärtner <rafaelweingart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Community opinion regarding Apache events banner in CloudStack's website
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2018 00:50:58 GMT
I personally prefer the second option. For some reason the gray space there
bother me.
I have a PR open with the implementation for the third option, which was
the one with the most votes so far.

Here goes the Nicolás suggestion as well.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SOHdFU-V2IusagabGIDLINrqF0r7wGdO

--
Rafael Weingärtner