cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: SSL authentication failure
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2018 12:11:03 GMT
Swastik,

Did you try to upgrade the env or installed a fresh env? How did you add the host? Was it
a kvm host or something else? Instead of localhost, can you use an IP for the mgmt server?
Also check and share your ca auth strictness global setting. Setting that to false will enforce
legacy behavior.

Regards.

From: Swastik Mittal
Sent: Monday, 2 April, 4:58 PM
Subject: SSL authentication failure
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org

Hey, I was using cloudstack version 4.6 earlier and was able to configure/add host to my datacenter.
On installing version 4.11 on setting up host, host is unable to connect to management on
port 8250 because management immediately closes the connection and does not allow connection
on that port. (Getting this error in agent log) The management server log gives, SSL error
caught during wrap data: null cert chain, for local address=/127.0.0.1:8250, remote address=/127.0.0.1:46029.
I was also not able to ssh into management on port 8250 even though setting SSHD to all in
hosts.allow. I also tried allowing policies on port 8250 through ufw command but it din't
work. How do I update policies in 4.11? Any help? Reagrds Swastik

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue