cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: createStoragePool
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2018 08:11:00 GMT
Hi Piots,

The CS client was written by the guys at Exoscale – they may have more details, or possibly
for René who wrote the Ansible cloudstack modules (which use the CS client).

The simplest way I find though is to switch on the developer tools in e.g. Chrome, make the
API call and capture the syntax of the API call that way.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue