cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Vijay Sachdeva <vijay.sachd...@indiqus.com>
Subject Open Suse or SLE not working
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2018 17:35:18 GMT
Dear Team,

We have trying to deploy OpenSuse and Suse Enterprise Linux on Cloudstack, although VM got
deployed but we have been facing some issues like password management script doesn’t work
as DHCP lease file is not getting generated. Due to this router IP is not determined by the
script and we are not able to reset the password.

For this VM deployment we are using Xenserver 7.0 as a hypervisor, so my question arises here
is this a normal behavior with Suse Linux and has anyone came across this issue.

Any replies would be highly appreciated...!!

Thanks

Vijay Sachdeva

Senior Consultant - Cloud and DevOps
IndiQus Technologies
O   +91 11 4055 1411  |   M +91 9873533903
www.indiqus.com