cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Vladimir Melnik <v.mel...@uplink.ua>
Subject Re: Another zone and a new SystemVM template
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2018 09:47:30 GMT
Thank you, Dag!

The SystemVM template has been installed according to the manual (http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-installation/en/4.9/management-server/_systemvm.html),
the system VMs (CPVM and SSVM) have been deployed, the console works fine.

I have another question, if you don't mind.

Is there a way to resynchronize the templates between zones? I have many templates in the
first zone, and ACS tried to sync them, but there were networking issues, so now the templates'
status' are stuck to "No route to host" (https://www.dropbox.com/s/aqahbl3ntre5ixg/acs-templates-zones.png?dl=0).
The networking issue has been fixed, but the status isn't being changed and no attempts to
resync the templates is being performed. What should I do to reinitialize this process?

Thanks a lot!

On Tue, Apr 03, 2018 at 08:10:11AM +0000, Dag Sonstebo wrote:
> Yes looks OK Vladimir, the second entry is as expected. Again it looks like the template
has downloaded already, so check your template > zones tab.

--
V.Melnik