cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Stephan Seitz <s.se...@heinlein-support.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] CloudMonkey 6.0.0-alpha (about six years after initial version in 2012)
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2018 14:37:07 GMT
Rohit,

thanks for refurbishing.

I know, XML is not the most popular format nowadays, but it clearly has it's benefits e.g.
XSLT.
We're parsing cloudmonkey's XML output in some cases, but these systems could continue with
legacy cloudmonkey.

Really nice would be the possibility to select GET vs. POST for the API calls.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Stephan Seitz

--

Heinlein Support GmbH
Schwedter Str. 8/9b, 10119 Berlin

http://www.heinlein-support.de

Tel: 030 / 405051-44
Fax: 030 / 405051-19

Zwangsangaben lt. §35a GmbHG: HRB 93818 B / Amtsgericht
Berlin-Charlottenburg,