cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Swen - swen.io" ...@swen.io>
Subject XenServer Storage Live Migration between pools
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2018 07:28:53 GMT
Hi all,

we added a new XenServer 6.5 SP1 cluster (pool) to our CS installation. When
we do a live migration between pools we run into a problem with the VM. The
migration itself is working fine and the VM is reachable all the time. I can
see in XenCenter that the same network has been created on the new pool for
the VM. But when I stop and start the VM CS tells me that it was successful
but the VM is not starting on the XenServer. In XenServer logfiles I can see
problems with attaching VIF (virtual network interface) to the VM. Does
somebody else run into this problem?

As far as I can see there are no errors in the management server log.

best regards,
Swen