cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Aican France <aican...@gmail.com>
Subject CS 4.11 : virtual router Issue - VM not reachable?
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2018 16:20:43 GMT
Hi all,

On my first cloudstack infrastucture I have a strange network behaviour :

I cannot reach created VMs from the networks outside VMs LAN (ping, ssh,
TSE,...), but I can access through SSH or ping host, virtual router, SSVM,
proxy VMs...
Firewalls disabled.
tcpdump shows no entry when ping from my laptop to VM, but logs ICMP entrys
from host to VM.
ping is ok from host to Vms and VMs to hosts, outside LAN servers
VMs can ping default gateway : 172.17.83.254

host IP : 172.17.83.2
virtual router  guest network IP : 172.17.83.37
VM : 172.17.83.34

Did I miss something in my virtual router configuration?

In Network -> GuestNetwork->DefaultGuestNetwork-> View IP Addresses :
indicates "No data to show"

Thank you,

Thomas