cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Welcoming Mike as the new Apache CloudStack VP
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2018 20:58:53 GMT
Congrats and welcome Mike!

- Rohit

<https://cloudstack.apache.org>

________________________________
From: Wido den Hollander <wido@widodh.nl>
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2018 7:41:02 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org; users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Welcoming Mike as the new Apache CloudStack VP

Hi all,

It's been a great pleasure working with the CloudStack project as the
ACS VP over the past year.

A big thank you from my side for everybody involved with the project in
the last year.

Hereby I would like to announce that Mike Tutkowski has been elected to
replace me as the Apache Cloudstack VP in our annual VP rotation.

Mike has a long history with the project and I am are happy welcome him
as the new VP for CloudStack.

Welcome Mike!

Thanks,

Wido